Polish up your Instagram profile with some new highlights
Your business Instagram profile is an opportunity to show your audience and visitors what your brand is all about. From your profile picture and bio to stories and highlights, everything should have a cohesive look and represent the essence of who you are and what you do. Remember the old saying, “You only have one chance to make a first impression.” Well, that’s true for social media channels too.
Instagram highlights are sometimes forgotten, but they are an essential part of every profile. Each highlight, which has a cover and name, lives permanently on your account and acts as a “folder” for new and old stories. There are many different ways to make your highlights your own. You can recreate the important functionalities of a website, show behind-the-scenes footage, share tips or tutorials, explain product features, deliver news and so much more.
Did You Know?
- Only five highlights will be displayed when viewing your profile on a mobile device.
- When you add to a highlight, it will move to the front of the list and change the order.
- If it is relevant, you can add the same story to more than one highlight.
- The highlight name can be 15 characters long, but only the first 10 characters show up.
- The highlight cover can be an image you have never uploaded to your story.
At TRIO, we make sure all of our clients optimize their accounts and take advantage of every feature. Here are some examples of our clients and their Instagram highlights:
Do you need Instagram highlights for your profile? Or maybe some help with content strategy? Email Jenny today!
TRIO wins big with newest team member
You know the saying, “Work hard, play hard?” Well, our newest team member, senior account manager Molly Holland sure does. Up before dawn with a yoga mat […]
“For only love can conquer hate, you know we’ve got to find a way.” Marvin Gaye The universe has shifted. These past few months, life has been […]