CreateAthon 16: A Glowing Celebration of Lowcountry Nonprofits
Hey, how’s it GLOW-ing? With another October behind us, Team TRIO can proudly report that our 16th annual CreateAthon was a major success. We lit up the night with bright ideas in this illuminating event to help five amazing Lowcountry nonprofits!
TRIO may have been closed on Oct. 27, but our lights remained on from dawn until dusk and then dusk until dawn. (Wait…did that rhyme? 🧐) Thrilled for another chance to radiate good, we showed up to GLOW up an all-new group of nonprofit recipients. In just 24 hours, Team TRIO donated nearly $50,000 in pro bono marketing services.
Our team raved (literally and figuratively) throughout the night as TRIO’s HQ was transformed into a neon explosion of creativity where acts of good were our jam. Glow sticks and stars lit the way as team members took to their tasks. Together, we collaborated on projects that shone as bright as our clients.
- Through community-based action rooted in peace, The Bradley Blake Foundation is a healing catalyst for individuals affected by violent crimes. We were honored to help further their vision of a nonviolent world by transforming their presence with an all-new website, a refreshed logo and a social media calendar to build upon. We can’t wait to see the change the foundation brings!
- I-HOPE Women’s Business Center of the Lowcountry is providing resources to lift female entrepreneurs in our area, and their new empowerment conference will take this initiative above and beyond. Keep an eye on I-HOPE’s social media for the new name, logo and promotional materials (digital invitation, sponsorship package and more) for this traveling entrepreneurial empowerment conference hosted by women’s business centers across the Palmetto State.
- Charleston Hope collaborates with schools and teachers to bring peace, support and understanding to our students and communities. To help further that mission, this nonprofit received a full marketing plan and a newly developed “10×10” donation campaign to significantly boost its resources in its 10th anniversary. Oh, and look out for its sleek, newly reworked logo!
- If you know us, you know our motto: “Be Seen. Be Heard. Be Creative.” I AM VOICES was looking to do just that. As a CreateAthon 2023 recipient, this nonprofit received designs and a comprehensive supply list for an event kit to help increase their visibility to victims or individuals at risk of sexual exploitation at community outreach events. We also created a press kit to help amplify this nonprofit’s good deeds.
- Underneath that motherly glow, it can be easy to forget that new moms also need support. Postpartum Support Charleston (PSC) is on a mission to make Lowcountry mamas feel seen. For this year’s CreateAthon, this nonprofit took home all-new branding for its Beyond Delivery postpartum support program, which included a new program logo that paid homage to PSC’s, as well as updated collateral and the blueprint for a 40-day daily affirmation text service to inspire new mothers.
As always, we couldn’t have done this without our Marketing Impact Assistant, MIA! This righteous robotic nonprofit expert provided each CreateAthon recipient with her fully updated 2022 MIA’s Marketing To-Go Kit that included the nuts and bolts for nonprofit marketing success. You GLOW, girl!
For more information on CreateAthon or how to apply for next year’s pro bono marketing marathon, visit trio-solutions.com/CreateAthon.
How Twitter’s BIG Changes Affect Your Small Business
When it comes to social media, nothing stays the same for long. This is especially true for Twitter, which was bought by Elon Musk at the end […]
This TRIO is the charm! Our Account Services team has grown by three.
Some may say that three is a crowd, but when you look at the additions to our Account Services team, you’ll realize quickly you’re in good company! […]