It’s hard to believe that another CreateAthon has come and gone. The sun is rising, the sky is pink and we’re all still rocking our ’80s fashion as we wrap-up our 8th annual CreateAthon. We have pumped out the following within 24 hours for five well-deserving Charleston-area nonprofits.
- One website
- One :30 radio PSA – Thanks to iHeartMedia!
- One 3×6 banner – Thanks to our friends at Nelson Printing
- One large-format 3-panel booth – Courtesy of Godfrey Group
- One brochure design and printing – Kudos to Nelson Printing, again!
- Two logos
- Two marketing plans
- Five social media assessments
- Five website assessments
We have had a blast rockin’ out to Journey, Prince, Madonna, Run DMC, INXS…and so on. There are too many to name but bottomline, we all agree the throwback music from the ’80s is epic.
An added bonus to an already super cool “I heart the 80s” 24-hours, has been that we had the honor of hosting this year’s CreateAthon during the National Pro Bono Week movement. The timing was perfect and we look forward to taking part in next year’s CreateAthon marketing marathon during the 2015 Pro Bono Week. Until then, good night. Sleep tight and thanks to the entire TRIO crew for keeping it real and making this year one for the books!