Director of Creative Services
Do you thrive in a highly collaborative team of creatives? Are you an innovative leader who has mastered developing and executing winning creative strategies?
Make your mark at TRIO – a full-service marketing communications agency in Mount Pleasant, SC. Team TRIO is a uniquely talented team of humbly confident professionals who show up every day to work hard, enjoy life and make a difference. We believe relationships are intentional, and amazing culture doesn’t happen by accident.
We are looking for a director of creative services who is excited to show up and give it all they’ve got. An individual who watches results, not the clock. Who are self-aware and honest with themselves and their teammates. Must be passionate about marketing and grateful for the opportunity to partner with organizations and businesses that want to be seen, be heard and be creative!
Reporting to the president (EOS Integrator), this opportunity is best suited for those with a keen ability to identify creative strategies, develop others and invest in the success of our clients. This is an ideal role for a results-focused leader who desires to impact the organization and is willing to roll up their sleeves in their particular creative specialty to make an impact.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven ability to create a positive work environment, motivating and developing their team while being accountable for their results.
- Empathize with the attitude of others by listening to various viewpoints without bias.
- Demonstrate strong planning, organization, and self-management skills to balance workload and conflicting priorities and understand what is necessary to accomplish the work.
- Be driven for results – possessing strong critical thinking skills, a growth mindset, and an ability to think outside the box.
- Have a passion for fun and profitability!
- Talent Management
- Creative Oversight
- Creative Ownership
- Strategy and Planning
- Team TRIO
- 10+ years of agency experience in digital marketing, graphic design, web development, or a senior position in a similar field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, Web, or comparable field of study.
- Previous experience leading and managing others.
- High-level software proficiency and demonstrated willingness to leverage technology.
We offer some great benefits and take pride in being known for taking care of our people.
- Hybrid work schedule
- 20 PTO days + 11 holidays
- Health insurance stipend
- 401K with company match
- Annual bonus structure
- Employee of the Quarter
- Work anniversary reviews and celebrations
- Birthday celebrations
- Costco membership
- Parental leave
- Annual “give back” opportunities through CreateAthon
- American Marketing Association membership
- Professional development stipend
- Quarterly team outing
- Unlimited snacks and drinks when in the office
- Values days and an annual company-wide retreat
This job is hybrid-remote. Candidates must live within commutable-distance.
TRIO is an EOS Company.
Trio Solutions is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.