The Class of 2020 has missed out on many memories over the past few months that they will never get back due to the coronavirus pandemic. That doesn’t mean they have to miss out on graduation too. While a traditional ceremony may not be possible, you can still give them something special—an experience of a lifetime!
Give your graduates a unique drive-in graduation experience at The Bend, on the scenic bank of the Ashley River!
Drive-In Graduation Highlights:
- Special experience for each student
- Safe, outdoor scenic venue
- Experienced on-site event planning team
- Professional photographer to capture each moment
- Social-distancing format
- Staging and sound provided
- For 100 students at a time (multiple programs can be set for larger classes)
Drive-In Graduation is a special graduation program that offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience at a scenic Lowcountry outdoor venue. This unique program involves safety measures and social distancing while at the same time providing attendees with a memorable format, giving the Class of 2020 something to always remember and the experience they deserve.
Drive-In Graduation Includes:
- Event available for up to 100 students at a time (multiple graduations can be scheduled for larger classes)
- Social distancing and safety measures for all participants
- Event coordination by experienced event planner team
- Professional photographer providing each graduate one HD photo walking across stage
- 8x12x2 stage with skirting and two sets of steps
- Stage banner displayed with “Congratulations to Class of 2020”
- Sound system with mixer, microphone, cables and background music
- Audio engineer
- FM transmitter for each car to tune into the graduation program
- Podium and microphone on stage for emcee
- American flag and SC flag on stage
- Parking attendants to direct traffic
- All labor to set up and strike down event
- Go live on Facebook for family and friends unable to attend
- Class of 2020 Drive-In Graduation sticker for each student
- Walk-up song for each student (must be selected 72-hours prior to event)
- Commemorative program for each student/family (up to 100 printed on one 8.5×11 paper)
- Drive-in graduation keepsake diploma for each graduate
- Individual commentary for each student (i.e. attending college/plans after and three fun facts)
IMPORTANT: This package does not include video. A screen and projector can be added for an evening event but video projection during the daylight hours is not feasible. This drive-in graduation program is not affiliated with the drive-in movie program being offered at The Bend. There is not a stationary, large-format screen at the venue. Video components can be added for an additional fee.
To learn more about Drive-In Graduation or to book your graduation program today, call Jessica Munday at (843) 708-8746 or email email@example.com.
Drive-In Graduation is brought to you by the following partners.
Drive-In Graduation Rules & FAQs:
- Each graduation ceremony can accommodate up to 100 students. Up to two ceremonies can be held each day.
- One car allowed per student/family.
- All participants must be lined up and parked 30 minutes prior to the ceremony.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed.
- All participants must remain at their cars and wear masks if standing outside of the vehicle.
- Event staff will cue each graduate when it is his/her turn to walk across the stage.
- Families are encouraged to decorate their cars.
- Students will be required to immediately return to his/her car after walking the stage.
- Each student/family will complete a participation form/waiver no later than 72 hours before the event.
- Each student will receive a diploma that will be safely placed on a table on the stage. No contact will occur.
- When the event concludes, cars must exit the property. No gathering will be allowed afterward.
- Formation of cars is based on first-come, first-serve arrival.