TRIO’s 14th annual CreateAthon was held on Thursday, Oct. 29, 2020. Our team created groovy pro bono marketing for these five local nonprofits:
- Dorchester Paws
- Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired SC
- Second Chance Bikes
- Race 4 Achievement
- Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services
Stayin’ Alive for a great cause 🎶🎵
All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan
TRIO’s 13th annual CreateAthon was held on Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019. Our team made magic happen for these five local nonprofits:
- Trident Literacy Association
- Louie’s Kids
- AMOR Healing Kitchen
- Dress for Success Charleston County
TRIO’s 12th annual CreateAthon was held on Thursday, October 25 and embraced Willy Wonka’s world of pure imagination! We helped provide pro-bono services to these amazing Charleston-area organizations:
- Camp Rise Above
- Charleston Council, Navy League
- Lowcountry Rise
- Pattison’s Academy
- People Against Rape
Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination.
TRIO lounging during our 11th Annual CreateAthon.
Our 11th annual CreateAthon included comfy robes, face masks and PJs (what were we thinking?). With toothpicks holding open our eyes, we pulled an all-nighter for these awesome Lowcountry nonprofits.
- Carolina Youth Development Center
- East Cooper Land Trust
- Lowcountry Food Bank
- Meals on Wheels of Charleston
- Saint Francis Animal Center
TRIO’s 10th annual CreateAthon consisted of touchdowns and 3-pointers! With our fanfare theme, we enjoyed providing pro-bono services to these amazing Charleston-area organizations:
- Charles Webb Center
- Charleston Friends of the Library
- Charleston Promise Neighborhood
- Leonard School of Music
- Sweetgrass Cultural Arts Association
Go team go! T-R-I-O! Go TRIO!
Special thanks to the 'Hoff' for stopping by.
Channeling the 90s for our 9th annual CreateAthon! From Wayne’s World to Hanson, we celebrated all night long working hard for these five Lowcountry nonprofits:
- Charleston Pipe Band
- Chucktown Squash Scholars
- Lowcountry Habitat for Humanity
- Ohm Radio
From Journey to Prince to Madonna and Run DMC, there was no lack of totally rad music for our team during our 8th annual CreateAthon. With our ‘Celebrating the ’80s’ theme, we enjoyed helping these local nonprofits.
- Berkeley Citizens Inc.
- Engaging Creative Minds
- ITN Charleston Trident
- LEARN Horse Rescue
- Lowcountry Orphan Relief
Like this was totally RAD!
We totally jived with five nonprofits in 2013.
Team TRIO definitely got our groove on during our 7th annual CreateAthon as we worked for 24 hours under the disco ball for these funky cool nonprofits.
- Be a Mentor
- Maia Moms
- Park Circle Film Society
- Tricounty Family Ministries
- Yes Carolina
Check out our recap from our ’70s-themed 24-hour creative blitz.
Team TRIO to the marketing rescue! During our 6th annual CreateAthon, we made sure to keep the villains away as we pulled an all-nighter for these incredible nonprofits. .
- Green Heart Project
- Healing Farms
- One Less Meal
- Respite Care of Charleston
Never fear! Team TRIO is here!
Ole! It's time to give back.
The most generous fiesta in town takes place each year at TRIO. Our 5th annual CreateAthon was full of pinatas and sombreros, but sadly no margaritas. We had a blast providing free marketing services to these local nonprofits.
- Florence Crittenton
- Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina
- Lowcountry Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Rural Mission
TRIO’s 4th annual CreateAthon grew from prior years as we expanded our pro-bono services by bringing in more friends (Hi, Michael Allen!) who loved the concept too. In 2010, we enjoyed working with these nonprofits.
- Berkeley County Family YMCA
- Charleston Chamber Music
- East Cooper Meals on Wheels
- Friendship Medical Clinic
- Hobcaw Barony (Belle Baruch Foundation)
Streamers and smiles for 4th annual CreateAthon
A touch of Harry Potter for 2009.
TRIO’s 3rd annual CreateAthon was filled with balloons, streamers and a visit from our friends at ABC Channel 4. This year started a future trend of having themes for CreateAthon. We were honored to provide pro-bono marketing services to five Charleston-area nonprofits.
- Charleston Area Children’s Garden Project
- Charleston Community Sailing
- Liza’s Lifeline
- Palmetto Medical Initiative
- The Good Neighbor Center
After doing it once, we were hooked and decided CreateAthon would become an annual event for years to come. With pots of coffee brewed, TRIO was honored to provide free marketing services to these nonprofits.
- Camp Good Times
- Coastal Crisis Chaplaincy
- Family Resource Center for Disabilities and Special Needs
- Fields to Families
- Lowcountry Environmental Education Programs (LEEP)
Never fear! Team TRIO is here!
TRIO - The Lowcountry's official CreateAthon agency!
- Love Inc.
- My Sister’s House Inc.
- Lowcountry Earth Force
- Teachers’ Supply Closet
- Berkeley County Guardian ad Litem Program