…but we love Createathon more! Every year we select five local nonprofits who are in need of pro-bono marketing services and this year marks our eighth year of working 24 hours straight in order to give back to our local community. While we are very proud of our Createathon, we can’t take credit for coming up with this novel idea. Riggs Partners in Columbia is the brainchild behind this 24-hour creative work blitz and if it had not been for their amazing invention, we would not have the pleasure of being a part of this international network of socially savvy agencies. It is indeed an honor to hold the title of being the Lowcountry’s Createathon agency.
This year we are donating our time and talent to these incredible organizations. We have had the pleasure to visit with them and to learn more about the much-needed work they are doing in our local community. Over the next 24 hours we will be working non-stop to provide them everything from logos to marketing plans to websites, all while rocking out to Billy Ocean, Duran Duran and Run DMC.
- Berkeley Citizens Inc. provides individuals with lifelong intellectual disabilities the opportunity to develop and maintain productive, self-fulfilling lifestyles.
- Engaging Creative Minds inspires students to become imaginative, adaptable and productive adults, resulting in stronger communities and a more capable SC workforce.
- ITN Charleston Trident provides dignified transportation services for senior citizens.
- LEARN Horse Rescue rescues neglected and abused horses in need and rehabilitate, retrain, and ultimately strive to place them in a responsible, compassionate lifelong home.
- Lowcountry Orphan Relief provides goods and services to children who have been abused or neglected.
Follow along with the deliriousness on our social media accounts as we share our work along the way.